Sunday, September 9, 2007


I just celebrated my 22nd birthday last friday. Yikes...I am already 22, hehe... Now that I am 22, as I evaluated the 22 freaking years of my existence, this are the things that I need to work on, in short these are my goals by the next year:

1. I need to work on my built, I cannot stay fat this year, I need to have a body that is not perfect but is acceptable. Acceptable, meaning tone and lean, with less fat and flabs.

2. I must learn how to save! I know that I am not thrifty, I am not close to being one. But Right now, realizing that I am not saving anything with the money that I am earning, I need to do something about it. That means less taxi rides bound to work for you, LJ.

3. I need to work on my work ethics. Though, work sucks, and though its boring. This year, I must learn to love it.

4. I need to be mature. I must act, talk, and think my age.

5. If the work ethics thing dont work, I must find a job that will make me happy. I still dont know what it is. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

6. I must invest on the future, though I am still young, it wont hurt if I started planning on my new house, este, condo unit. Whether I will buy a car or not, and whether I will have a restaurant/bar or a franchise of computer shop.

7. When it comes to relationship, I will change also, I will love myself first before anything else.

8. I need to be nice to my family. That's it!

9. I will stop complaining. I know this has been a constant problem, and this time, it must stop!

10. I will be happy with what I have now. I will try not to be hard on myself and start loving me for what I am, and what I have now.

I need to make this work. Next year, wait for my state of myself update to check whether I was able to pull this off.

No comments: