Sunday, September 9, 2007


As part of my celebration last friday, I have this dinner with one of my most favorite person in the world. I just treated him at yellow cab. Okay, I will admit, I really like the guy. And I am trying my best for almost seven freaking months in order for him to like me. I really can't understand how I feel about him. I am happy everytime he is texting me that he is already going to work and he is going home. It made my day complete everytime he do that, actually, It's part of my routine knowing that he is on a bus, on the way to work/ home, and he is sleeping after he text me.

On the contrary, I hate it everytime he is asking me to set him up on a date. Worst, I hate it when he tells me stories about his ex's. Yeah, I am jealous. Though I know that I dont have a single right to be, I am jealous. It also hurts everytime he doubts how I feel. I still remember one of the bulettin he posted on friendster, the question during that time was: "Do you know someone who likes you? How did you know?" What was his answer? "Yata... Nabasa ko sa blog niya. :P" Stupid right.
Moving back to the dinner. It was nice, It's always nice seeing him again and seeing how simple and humble he is. I just love seeing him smile. But it hurts more to see him and realize that I am just a friend, but now, I think that being his friend is better. Because at least, I know I have another person who has my back and who will always be there for me.

Thanks, My Beautiful Disaster...Thanks for being nice and all. It is fun having you around.

No comments: