Saturday, August 18, 2007

On flirting

I am doing this blog in RCBC. hehe...

I am not a flirt. I don't do flirting. You will never see me flirting with someone, somewhere. So what happens when someone flirt with me? It will just be a total humiliation on my end and the results will just show me walking away.

Let me cite an example:

When I was in the PVP bus on my way home last thursday, feeling exausted and toxicated, there was this guy, who is rock star looking and wearing havaianas who stepped in the bus. It is my normal habit to check who enters the bus. So when I looked at him, he smiled at me. Feeling akward, I just looked outside the window and waited for the bus to move. While we are on Bautista, the rock star looking guy just said, "Ang lamig 'no. Tara, painit tayo." I just continued looking at the window and continued pretending that I never heard what he said. Then he whispered again, "It seems that you dont want to have a good time." I want to laugh out loud but I dont want to offend him, so I just continued looking at the window pretending not to heard what he said. When he left, he looked back, that is the time I smiled at him and I again looked back at the window.

Now I understand the reason why I am still single. This is because flirting is not in my dictionary. On my opinion, there is a proper way, a proper place, and a proper time to flirt. You dont flirt in public places for heaven's sake! I dont go for one night stand, or one early morning stand. I want something real. Something that I can feel. Something that will last for eternity. If there is such thing.

So to all people who wants to flirt with me, in akward places and instances, better think again. Because, even if your good looking, and your my type, I am thinking every single minute that your around me, and believe me, I will just have one single action in everything that you are doing and that is me walking away.

2 comments:

constantly_battling_anxiety said...

choosy ka??? disisyete and bewang mo ateh??? hehehehehe............

Anonymous said...

eh umaarte ka naman pala eh...sana sa akin na lang sha nakipag flirt noh...