Thursday, August 9, 2007


Due to unadulaterated boredom, when I was at work, my room mates played the Ouija Board.


There is this weird story that there is a girl, a white lady, that is living in our house. And because of unadulterated boredom and curiosity, my housemates decided to explore.

I have a third eye. Yes, probably this is shocker but its true. And for some, they say that it is a gift, but for me, knowing how coward I can be, if I can return it to whoever give it to me, I will be more than willing to give it. The gift started when I was still in high school. When I once visited my grandfather's tomb in Sariaya all alone, to my awe, I just saw weird looking folks roaming around the cemetery. At first, I never bother because probably they are just like the others who are visiting their love ones. But on my way home, while I was walking the cemetery's gate, I saw my grandfather, looking at me, smiling at me, winking at me. I suddenly felt the coldness of the surroundings, I started to paniced in a discreet way, I try to control my fear. Knowing it is my grandfather, I know he will not harm me, but when I saw other amm.. how will I call it, ghost. Looking at me, staring at me, that is a different thing, I know my grandfather too well, but the others, nevermind. Starting that day, I never visited cemeteries again.


After that I started feeling weird when I go to eerie places. From Hasmin, then at PUP, to the smoking area at West, to some sightings in the balcony of PS, sometimes even in buses, while walking in streets, there are everywhere, believe me, but they dont harm me, thankfully. Probably because they know how harmless I can get.


Yes, I also saw Beth, our silent house mate. I saw on my first visit here. Then when the stupid Joren saw her. I sometimes feel her when I am smoking at the balcony. I know that she is present.


Back to the Ouija that my house mate played. They just told me that they do talked to her. Well, good for them that they were never harm. Knowing how spirits operate and all, they just freak the hell out of me knowing that at some point they will just enter your dream and make it into a freaky nightmare. I tried to warned them, but knowing how stubborn boys can be, warning will never be enough.


I know how it feels to feel something that no one can feel. To see something that sometimes may find weird or crazy. To beleive in something that for some, never exist. And to tell you honestly, it is not fun. It sucks seeing shadows, hearing voices when you are alone somewhere, feeling paranoid. I dont like it. Good thing, they are not that active as before. Maybe they know that I will never give a damn whether they roam the earth or just stay peace and quiet. But I just hope that they stay peace and quiet. I hope that they rest in peace.






No comments: