Saturday, July 14, 2007

What do you want to be?


what do you want to be when you grow up? what is your ambition in life? when i was young and cute, a lot of teachers ask me this question. during that time, i always prepare for something big, when it is the start of classes and i know that there will be this stupid introduction thing that will take place, i am ready to impress my classmates. i usually tell them that i want to be a rocket scientist, microbiologist, genetic engineer, civil engineer and a surgeon (not just the ordinary doctor that my classmates will tell me, it must be surgeon!).
then i grew up, and everything was messed up. now, i dont want to be a rocket scientist because i am afraid of heights. i dont want to be a microbiologist because i hate bacterias and other disgusting things. being a genetic engineer is now not on my list because i am not good in genetics, chromosomes and cross breedings. i dont see myself as a civil engineer because aside from the fact that i cant draw, i cant even create a straight line. lastly, being a surgeon will be the craziest thing that i will be, i will never be efficient because i hate blood, i despise seeing inner parts of the body, and i dont like to see someone in pain.

now, i find it hard answering the question "what do i want to be?" maybe because i become something that i never dream of, though i love my job and all of that, its hard when you reach the point that you will realize that this is never in your plan, it just sucks realizing that you are growing up and that you have to decide what you really wants.


but if someone will ask me, "what i want to be?" my answer will be this: it is always my dream to be filthy rich. someone who has a condo unit in The Columns, who have lunch and at fancy restaurants, and who travels the world as a hobby. i want to be a photographer. someone who takes great pictures, pictures that will show the real emotions, pictures that will show the beauty of nature, and pictures that will convey what i cant say.i will be a legend. someone who will be remembered because i did something that is so important to humanity, what is it? dont ask me, i also dont know how will that happened. hehe...


i just want to be the lj that i have in me. someone who never has to pretend to fit in. someone who creates a lasting impression to those whom i met. i want to be remember because of my bubbly personality, for my craziness, for my integrity, and for my sincerity. i want to become a hammock to everyone, i want to give comfort. i want to make sure that no one is left out, that no one will be isolated once i am around.
lastly, i want to be happy. i want to be bright and shiny and overwhelmingly happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dati dream ko maging kabarkada nina carmina aiko at ruffa sa 13,14,15. hihihihi

death_angel said...

haha...ako gusto kong maging isa sa mga sailor wariors! ako si sailor jupiter!