Friday, July 6, 2007

Let me introduce myself...



I AM THE ANGEL OF DEATH

you can trust me but dont trust me too much.

i am someone who can stab you in the back.

i can make you feel special with a single touch,

and with a blink of an eye, i can break your heart.

you can find me quiet, you can find me calm.

but beware, what you find is what you never seek.

i know how to love, to care, to make you feel warm.

but i also know how to hate and how to play with fire.

i have wings that can take you up high.

but on my right hand i a weapon that will make you cry.

i stood on the grave of everlasting dispair,

im contagious, the moment i care.

i wear a mask made of unadultarated glee.

for people not to see the evil in me.

never attempt or teach me to change.

fat chance, change is not for me.

life make me act and think this way.

i am good and evil in alternating days.

i am a human that knows how to love, to be compassionate, to care.

but inside, i am the angel of death, i am born to kill. ü

No comments: