Saturday, July 7, 2007

I feel stupid. I really cannot understand why I only realize that I am losing something the moment I am not using that thing already.
This morning, I remembered that I have this particular pants that I love to wear when my waist line was still 30, its bench, its blue, and its faded. Though I am feeling sick, I took all the energy that is left within me, to search for it. In my cabinet, in my hamper, in the spot
where we normally place our pants, but to my dissapointment, I never found it.
Then, when I was about to take a bath, and when I was about to get the things that I needed to take a bath, I CANNOT FIND MY TOWEL!!! Where is my freaking towel? I was here since last night, it is just beside my bed and now, I cannot find it.
Today, I've learned that we must not neglect all the simple things that we have. Though it is just a towel, a pants, or someone that means a lot to you, you must not neglect it. Because it is hard losing something...you will panic.

No comments: